How to register a domain name
Go to the Axxess Hosting page
Select the hosting platform you want to sign up for.
On the signup page, scroll down until you find the domain name availability checker.
You will be given the option to register a new domain, transfer a domain, hosting only or bulk register/transfer.
Enter the domain name you want to sign up for and click Check availability.
- If the domain name is available for registration you will see the following notification.
- Proceed by selecting the Control Panel you want to use and click add to cart.
Confirm that you have selected the correct Panel and the current price to pay. Then click to Proceed to checkout.
- You will be prompted for your Axxess Client Control panel details. If you do not have an Axxess account, you can select the “create an account” option.
- On the final order page, confirm your details and check the “I accept the Terms & Conditions” box. Click proceed.
- You will receive a confirmation that the order is completed and mailed the domain login information.