The AC10/AC10U is a high-performance router dedicated to fiber users.With the new 802.11ac wave2.0 standard andfour 6dBi high-gain external antennas, AC10/AC10U offers simultaneous dual-band data rate of as high as1167 Mbps. With Beamforming+ technology, AC10/AC10U features robust wall penetration capacity, making full use of the FTTH’s advantage.The integrationoftechnologyMU-MIMO also makes AC10/AC10Usupport more devices at one time, creating faster and better network for you.
- Supports 4 Gigabit auto-negotiation ports.
- Supports the MU-MIMO technology.
- With 4 external omnidirectional antennas.
- Supports to enable/disable the WiFi network of the router at a press of the WIFI button.
- Supports WiFi Schedule to disable the WiFi network of the router at specified period.
- Supports 12 Vdc1 A (forAC10),and 12 V dc 1.5 A (for AC10U) power output.
- With a wireless data rate of as high as 1167 Mbps.
- Supports Wireless Repeating and Bandwidth Control.
- Supports migration of ISP user name and password for quick setup.
- Supports remote management with Tenda WiFi App
|LED indicator name
|System LED indicator
Router is starting
The system is working properly
|WAN LED indicator
The WAN port is connected properly
Data is being transmitted over the WAN port
WAN port is disconnected
|LAN LED indicator
Port 1, 2 or 3 is connected properly.
A device is connected to port 1, 2 or 3.
None of ports 1, 2 and 3 are connected or connected properly.
|WiFi LED indicator
WiFi network is enabled.
Data is being transmitted wirelessly.
The router is performing WPS negotiation.
The WiFi network is disabled.
|Used to enable/disable the WiFi network of the router.
|Used to start the WPS negotiation process of the router, or to reset the router.
|- WPS: Press the button of the router, and enable the WPS function of another
device within 2 minutes to establish a WPS connection.
|- Reset: When the SYS indicator blinks, hold the button down for about 8
seconds. The router is reset successfully when the SYS indicator lights solid on.
|1/2 & 3
|They are LAN ports used to connect to devices such as computers and switches.
|Used to connect this router to the internet.
|Used to connect to the power adapter included with the package.
Label on the bottom of the router
- Specifies the login IP address or URL of the router. You can use this address to access the web UI of the router.
- Specifies the default WiFi SSID of the router. When setting up the first time and you want to connect to the Wifi, you will connect to this Wifi Network name.
- Specifies the default Wifi password of the router. When connecting to the router’s Wifi for the first time, this is the password you will need to enter
- Specifies the default WPS Pin of the router. When connecting using WPS, you will be required to enter the noted PIN.