Yealink T40G Guide
Configuring via web user interface:
- Press the OK key when the phone is idle to obtain the IP address of the phone.
- Open the web browser of your computer, enter the IP address into the address bar (e.g., "http://192.168.0.10" or "192.168.0.10"), and then press the Enter.
- Enter the user name (default: admin) and password (default: admin) in the login page and click Confirm.
The base station can be configured to obtain network settings in one of the following ways:
DHCP: By default, the base station attempts to contact a DHCP server in your network to obtain the valid network settings, e.g., IP address, subnet mask, gateway address and DNS address.
Static IP Address: If the base station cannot contact a DHCP server for any reason, the client needs to configure the IP address, subnet mask, gateway address, primary DNS address and secondary DNS address for the base station manually.
To configure the network parameters for the base station manually:
- Press the OK key to enter the main menu, and then select Settings->System Settings ->Network.
- Enter the system PIN (default: 0000), and then press the DONE soft key.
- Select the desired IP address mode from the IP Mode field.
- Press ▼ to select the corresponding IP address mode.
- Make the desired changes.
- Press the Save soft key to accept the change.
Take note that the phone supports either or both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses mode, but IPv6 is disabled by default. Wrong network settings may result in inaccessibility of the phone and may have an impact on the network performance.
Add your Account details into the required fields: